Able 2 Help Services provides affordable legal document preparation in Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, San Bernardino, and the rest of San Bernardino County, CA in matters of family law and legal guardianship, without high attorney fees. Some of the legal documents and services we can help you navigate via court document preparation include:
- Divorce and legal separation papers: Our experts will help make your situation as stress-free as possible by helping you understand the terms outlined with our divorce paperwork help.
- Responses: We’ll help you craft a response to something filed against you, such as divorce papers.
- Defaults and judgements: Issued when a response isn’t filed within 30 days of receiving legal documents. Our divorce paperwork help has you covered: we can work with you to both craft and understand them.
- Restraining orders: Issued in cases of domestic violence, elder abuse, and civil harassment. Let us explain the terms and conditions to you, so you know you’re getting the results you need from these important orders.
- Child custody and visitation: We have the ability to work at times in conjunction with Child Services, to ensure paperwork pertaining to your children is appropriately filled out and filed.
- Answers and denials to lawsuits: Pertains to civil matters such as defaulting on one’s credit card bill.
In addition to the above core services for legal document preparation, we also offer advisement and document preparation for the following focuses:
- Spousal Support and Child Support
- Legal Guardianship and Adoption
- Wills and Living Trusts
- Small Claims
- Name Changes
Document notarization is a critically important aspect of legal processing and often, a document isn’t legally recognized until it’s notarized. We’re pleased to provide notary public services, to ensure your legal documents are appropriately credentialed before you need them legally enforced or adhered to.
Trusted. Proven. Affordable. When it comes to court document preparation in Victorville, CA, you don’t have to go it alone. And, you don’t need a high-priced attorney either. Let Able 2 Help Services take care of your legal documents for you. All it takes is a phone call to (760) 955-9100 and a friendly staff member will get you started. Contact us today!